- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
This is from my bff forever.
A very happy 20th birthday to my soul sisters Pat and Chelsea :* I love you lil sweeties like you can’t imagine. Celebrate life today and every day! Happy birthday
IT’S MY #BIRTHDAY!
Mom came down from Maine!
Went to Panera for lunch and met up with a family member that we rarely see.
Went to Walmart (which is impossible when living in Boston) and stocked up on cheap necessities, finally.
Went to the new Georgetown Cupcake on Newbury! So far we’ve tried three and they’re AMAZING. Even my boyfriend who doesn’t like sweets fell in love with them.
Came home and Mumma gave me my big birthday presents! She gave me a new grey and pink North Face Surge backpack! I’m SO excited because it’s my first North Face backpack and it’s so spacious and cute. And she gave me $95!
Boyfriend came home and I got my big birthday present from him! I was so surprised; he got me new training Nike Frees! They’re black with pink laces and they’re the TR Fit ones! They’re so comfy and adorable and I am so excited for wearing them for my weight training/powerlifting.
We watched 21 Jump Street, which my mom bought us, and ate a delicious “cookout” dinner inside and now we’re relaxing and gonna eat cake!
I love my family, and I love my life!
WHEN YOUR FRIENDS FROM HOME TALK ABOUT HOW COOL THEIR SCHOOL IS